ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:07
I put a message on this list a while back about needing to reclaim when I only
have a single tape transport in my 3570.  Thanks to all who told me how to do
it using my AS/400's DASD.

Here's my latest problem.  We can only spare one gig of DASD and our tapes are
five gig.  I did the process of MOVE DATA and it worked until the DASD pool
filled up and then it stopped.  Then automatic migration kicked in and migrated
out of DASD to a new tape.  Then I did another MOVE DATA on the same tape to
get the rest of it.  I don't have the room to add another four gig.  Is there
any other way I can do this automatically?

TIA