ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:07
I am wondering why I get the following repeating message in the log (using V2 on AIX)

ANR8341I End-of-volume reached for 3570 volume .....

The help on this does not indicate a problem, but I don't know why the message repeats hourly. Can anyone help?

HELP
====
ANR8341I  END-OF-VOLUME REACHED FOR device type VOLUME volume name.

EXPLANATION:  The server has detected an end-of-volume condition for the given volume.

SYSTEM ACTION:  The volume is marked full.  If more data must be stored, the server will access another volume for it.

USER RESPONSE:  None.

Trevor Matthews