ADSM-L

Re: Write Error on Tape

1998-02-05 23:01:51
Subject: Re: Write Error on Tape
From: "DeMamiel, Laurie L.R." <Laurie.DeMamiel AT WOODSIDE.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:01:51 +0800
I would suggest that you move any other data that is on the tape to
another tape in the same stgpool using the MOVE command. If the tape
contains files that were written some time ago you may not be able to
back them up again if you delete the tape volume. Once all the data is
gone form the tape you can then decide what you wish to do with the
tape.

Regards
Laurie de Mamiel