ADSM-L

Re: Exchange connect agent

1998-02-04 12:57:25
Subject: Re: Exchange connect agent
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:57:25 -0500
Peter,

The ADSMConnect Agent For Microsoft Exchange Server is being worked on.
I am not allowed to disclose when it will be released.
We plan to support the latest level(s) of the Microsoft Exchange Server.
There will be some announcements early this year that will give more
information.
That's the best I can do.
Thanks,

Del Hoobler