ADSM-L

Betr.: Re: AW: BAre Metal Restore on NT V4

1998-02-04 15:35:15
Subject: Betr.: Re: AW: BAre Metal Restore on NT V4
From: Christian Moser <Christian.Moser AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:35:15 0
     FROM   :   Christian Moser
                M001CC.CMOSER
                Christian Moser at BE0103_1

     DATE   :   02/04/98
     SUBJECT:   Betr.: Re: AW: BAre Metal Restore on NT V4

Keith Medcalf wrote:

     I have found that their is NEVER a need to do a "Disaster Recovery" of
     an NT Server...

     Keith,

     we run SAP R/3 instances on WinNT. It takes a couple of days to
     install the database and SAP software! Therefore we are very
     interested in a bare metal restore in order to save this couple of
     days.

     Kind regards,
     Christian Moser within the Schering Company