ADSM-L

Re: Client for NT on Multi Processor Machine Crash

1998-02-03 11:47:50
Subject: Re: Client for NT on Multi Processor Machine Crash
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:47:50 -0800
Like another reply to this post, We have had no problems installing
to dual processor Compac Proliants.
Did you make sure nothing else was running on the machine.
Somewhere in the readme's there is a warning about other software
running
during the install. In particular, make sure that no virus scan software
is running.