ADSM-L

AW: Client for NT on Multi Processor Machine Crash

1998-02-03 07:39:25
Subject: AW: Client for NT on Multi Processor Machine Crash
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:39:25 +0100
Steffen,
I had no problems installing ADSM V2 PTF6 Client on dual processor
Compaq Proliant machines.
Did you try to install PTF6 over an existing version? If yes, did you
stop the scheduler service prior to starting the setup routine?
When you choose to search through the harddisk to detect an older
version of ADSM, this search blocks your system for a while, especially
when you have very large diskspace.

Regards, Michael
--
Michael H. Bartl