ADSM-L

File restore on NT4

1998-01-28 03:46:22
Subject: File restore on NT4
From: Rauw Didier <Didier.Rauw AT ELECTRABEL DOT BE>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:46:22 +0100
Hello all,

I am facing a problem when attempting to restore files on an NT4 client.
The back-up went right, and I can check that the NT4 client uses space
on ADSM volumes. I can even see, via the 'query content' admin command,
which files wre backed-up. However, when I try to restore some files,
using the 'restore by tree' option of GUI client, I always get the same
message : "There are no files to be displayed". Nowadays, IBM has no
answer, does anybody on this list have any idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Didier

Didier Rauw
Electrabel
dép. informatique, exploitation des systèmes distribués
Bd du Régent 8, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél. 02/518.65.48 - Fax. 02/518.62.97