ADSM-L

Restoring

2015-10-04 18:02:07
Subject: Restoring
From: Pat Mills [SMTP:Pat_Mills AT SONYMUSIC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We spend most of our time here just trying to keep this monster, ADSM,
running and protecting it's self. But what if someone was crazy enough =
want to restore a user's directory. What if they'd done a bunch of =
changes
and builds to some source code in a directory. What if they realize =
nothing
is working and they'd really like to restore this directory back to the =
way
it was when they woke up two weeks ago. Now our trusty ADSM has been =
doing
it's incrementals nightly. Can I get that directory back to that point =
in
time without restoring every individual file manually?

Pat Mills
Sony Disc Mfg