ADSM-L

Re: ADSM client for Solaris 2.6

2015-10-04 18:02:07
Subject: Re: ADSM client for Solaris 2.6
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 1/15/98 3:57PM
Sorry I don't have the note - I deleted it.  But check the Marist server
archives - www.marist.edu/listserv is the pointer if you don't already have
it.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    1/15/98 3:57 PM

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, Al Cheski wrote:

> Anybody seen ADSM client for Solaris 2.6 yet? Has anybody tried using the
> 2.5.1 client under 2.6? Did it work? I have been waiting about four months
> for IBM to support SOlaris 2.6. Can't wait much longer.

We have a machine upgraded from 2.5 to 2.6 which is happily running the,
already installed, 2.5 client.  We have not, however, attempted to install
such a client AFTER doing the OS upgrade.

Richard Shepherd (richards AT waikato.ac DOT nz)
Phone: 07-838-4764