ADSM-L

Unable to establish session

1998-01-15 14:04:35
Subject: Unable to establish session
From: Soporte Tecnico PISSA <pissats AT ACNET DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 13:04:35 -0600
Hi, again me:
        I installed the ADSM server 2.1 on mainframe and tested successfully
the admin client, then I start using the GUI from NT and quit using the
mainframe one. Yesterday I found that the admin interface no longer works; it
asks the admin id and quits telling
        ANS5658E TCP/IP failure
        ANS5519E Unable to establish session with the server
        ANS5103I Highest return code was -50
and the NT GUI does work. Any ideas? I have a TSO admin optfile with a TCP
address that is different from the one that I'm using on the NT node.
                        TIA, Oscar Omar Ortega