ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:02:07

we use adsm to backup our DB2/2 server online.
It works with less connections active, but when there are more then 59
connections to the db2 server we get an error message from DB2 with the
ADSM reasoncode 610 or 2220, which means, that adsm can't access it's
message or options file. When we stop some connections the backups are
working again. But we just can't stop our applications.

Our server is at syslevel WR08130 and ADSM we use V2R1M8 connected via
APPC.

Has anybody seen the same behaviour or even better has a solution ?

Thanks
Gerhard