ADSM-L

Re: Log File

1998-01-12 15:35:03
Subject: Re: Log File
From: Walter Ridderhof <ridderw AT XS4ALL DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:35:03 +0100
I had the same problem under OS/2. When the ADSM scheduler is continual
run without a start stop anywhere the log doesn't get pruned. An easy
workaround was to schedule a batch file (on a very quiet Sunday) that
made a back-up copy of the log and then deleted it. Works just fine
(killing the schedule process was not an option, far too dirty).

Walter Ridderhof                                            Mainland
Sequoia, Netherland