ADSM-L

NT Admin client administrating mulitiple servers

2015-10-04 18:02:07
Subject: NT Admin client administrating mulitiple servers
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 1/12/98 9:00AM
There are several ways to do this.  My favorite is to use a BAT file to reset
the variables ADSM uses, and then launch the Admin client.  You need a
separate copy of the DSM.OPT file to do this - the only difference needs to
be the Address of the server (TCPSERVERADDRESS if you are using TCPIP).  Here
is a sample file that I use to get to my test server....

SET DSM_CONFIG=d:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\DSMU.OPT
SET DSMG_CONFIG=d:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\DSMU.OPT
DSMADM.EXE
SET DSM_CONFIG=d:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\DSM.OPT
SET DSMG_CONFIG=d:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\DSM.OPT