ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-01-08 17:33:33
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 16:33:33 -0600
We're doing a Year 2000 hotsite test in February.  Just like a D/R test,
except when we bring up the mainframe, it'll have the date of 1/1/2000.  I
need to test ADSM (yes, I know it's Y2K compliant)I I don't know what would
be good to test though.  We'll have an NT client and a Novell client at the
hot site, and I will probably have them restore a file, back up a file,
change a file, let the scheduler run over night, then perhaps do a restore
with if the changed file to an older directory with the same file and the
-IFN parameter.
Has anyone done a Y2K test or has to do one  or does any have any
Has anyone done a Y2K test or has to do one  or does any have any
suggestions on what to test with ADSM?
Thanks!
Julie