ADSM-L

Subscription changes

1998-01-07 17:27:32
Subject: Subscription changes
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:27:32 EST
Looks like its time for one of my periodic reminders.

If you want to change your ADSM-L subscription, ie. set to digest, nomail,
etc., send the command in a note to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU.  Do NOT send
the note to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU.  That will cause the note to be
distributed to the whole list and your command will not get executed.
If you have problems with your subscription, ie. cannot post to the
list, your address changed, etc., then send me a note directly at
URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU as I'm sometimes a day or two behind in reading
the list.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Martha McConaghy - ADSM-L list owner