ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/DR

1998-01-07 14:52:46
Subject: Re: ADSM/DR
From: Ben Kokenge <ben AT EDMS DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:52:46 -0600
_

        Gail,

        how much data are you looking at?  I assume you have several
        Giga-bytes, because the T-1 line is unacceptable.

        I doubt this will help you, but what I have done is restore
        the data locally, and ship the disks overnight for a 'plug-n-
        play' solution on the remote side.

        Also, if you are anyone else is looking for a remote (offsite)
        ADSM server for DR or other storage, we here at EDMS do that
        with lines ranging from DS-1 (T1) to ATM connection point to
        point.

        regards, Ben

--
Benjamin Kokenge