ADSM-L

Re: Notes Agent: Cannot backup opened database

1998-01-05 18:10:40
Subject: Re: Notes Agent: Cannot backup opened database
From: Deanna Dang <dnd AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 18:10:40 -0500
This info will be documented in the readme file and in the online book
of the next release of the ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes on AIX.

Deanna
>This is the instruction on how to use the ADSMConnect Agent
>on a Lotus Notes server on AIX.
>
>Backing up and restoring databases on a Lotus Notes server on AIX

--------------------------- >  The Lotus Notes server locks databases
t--------------------------- >  The Lotus Notes server locks databases that are
hat are
being used by the server >  itself and also locks databases that are being
accessed by users. > >  In order to access the locked databases, the DSMNOTES
commands >  MUST be issued on the Lotus Notes server console.

Thanks, this info will help a lot.

Now, were can I find this instructions? The reference I have is the
"ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes on AIX" (from the try-and-buy ADSM web
site) and there are no references to this in it.

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,