ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:02:06
To all of you my best whishes for 1998.

The year does not start very well for us.

We try to restore a file of about 800 MB on an IBM/SP2 using ADSM V2.1 level 0.5.

After a while we get an error SEGMENTATION FAULT (Core Dump), In the activity log we find the messages ANR8216W and ANR0480W.

I 've tried to restore the file several times, but always i have the same error. What can be wrong ? We have already restored some files using the same procedure and than it worked fine. Our database is down for the moment so any help is welcome.

The backup is taken with dsmc s /DEV/ORA_DB4 -subdir=yes, the restore command was dsmc restore /DEV/ORA_DB4 -subdir=yes.