ADSM-L

Re: Access to NTFS file security information denied

1997-12-29 17:39:31
Subject: Re: Access to NTFS file security information denied
From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 16:39:31 -0600
Daniel,

  We experience problems like this quite often.  Either it is a legitimate
message because ADSM cannot access  the file due to security or sharing
violations, or a corrupt file.

To test if the file is corrupt, I generally attempt to select the file
using NT Explorer and then view the permissions of the file.  If the file
is corrupt you will generally get a error message.

IHTH
Dan T.