ADSM-L

Re: RECLAMATION

1997-12-29 15:10:24
Subject: Re: RECLAMATION
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 14:10:24 -0600
i had a similar problem and it turned out another process took priority
(backup to copy tape). after that one finished the terminated reclamation
process restarted itself and started moving data to newly emptied tapes.

it didn't ask for scratch volume??

yu chen

-- As Zeus said to Narcissus, "Watch yourself."