ADSM-L

Restore files remotely

2015-10-04 18:03:07
Subject: Restore files remotely
From: Johan Pol
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Dear reader,

Is there anyone who can explain me, how i can restore files at a
remote server.
That server is located at the other side of the world.

I can get a connection to the administrative client at the backup server
located there. Is there a way to restore files by that tool ? And how ?

An other solution, is to do it by the Webshell.
But for that the Webshell need to be running at the server.
So, how will i start the Webshell at a remote server, because i can't
start the Webshell as a service at our servers.

We are using ADSM V3 for NT4.

Hopefully someone can help me.....

Thanks in advance,

With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol    Zoetermeer    +31-79-3223051 (fax 79-3213989)
Profs    : NLX2936(UITVM1)
Internet : Johan_Pol AT NL.IBM DOT COM