ADSM-L

Autosys and ADSM.

1997-12-22 10:50:39
Subject: Autosys and ADSM.
From: "Sinclair, Tony" <TJSinclair AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 07:50:39 -0800
Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I sent out a message asking for some input on scheduling
started or controlled by a third party scheduling package, Platinum
Autosys, on our AIX Nodes.      I received a few answers but the one
that I received that most interested me was the person who says that
they scheduled everything through Autosys.
I sorry I can't address that person directly, but we lost our Exchange
server last week and lost all of are mail files......"a good candidate
to be backed up by ADSM".
So if that person who responded saying they used Autosys to scheduled
ADSM could answer again, I would like to ask some questions on how they
address a few issues in Autosys....

Thanks in advance...

Tony Sinclair
ADSM Admin/(now also Scheduling Admin)