ADSM-L

Re: How many storage pool hierarchies...

1997-12-18 14:14:52
Subject: Re: How many storage pool hierarchies...
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 14:14:52 -0500
Kelly,

1. One disk to tape pool heirarchy; we only send directories to disk, then
tape.  All else goes
 directly to tape.

2. Yes

3. Yes

lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM
12/18/97 01:36 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC)
Subject:  How many storage pool hierarchies...

A few questions.  You can email me the answers.
1. How many storage pool hierarchies do you have in your ADSM server
environment?  What I'm after is disk pool to tape pool hierarchies.
2.  Are you using Copy Storage Pools?
3. Are you removing your copy storage pool and database backup volumes on a
daily basis?
I will post the results.  We're obviously doing some product development
work and we need this input to produce a product that people need and want.
 Your input is valuable!
Thanks,
Kelly