ADSM-L

Re: Restore on ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes

1997-12-18 12:59:34
Subject: Re: Restore on ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes
From: Cindy Jiang <cjiang AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:59:34 -0500
If you want to retain the same database id, you should use -MERGE instead of
-TO since
merge will only restore the documents but leave the rest of the databasmerge
will only restore the documents but leave the rest of the database
untouch. Using
-TO is equivalent to copy a database to another database, so the database id is
se id is
different.
Other than that, the rest of the documents, forms and views are remain the
same.

Cindy Jiang
   6-7673

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 12/17/97 10:22:43 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet