ADSM-L

Re: ATM / ADSM Throughput

1997-12-18 08:23:16
Subject: Re: ATM / ADSM Throughput
From: Francois Morin <fmorin AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:23:16 -0500
Hello,

Try sending the data directly to Tape.  You can expect a throughput of anywhere
between 17G-22G an hour.  Yes as high as
22Gig an hour.  You'll have to tune your ATM network but these numbers are
right.

Enjoy!

Francois.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 12-15-97 08:04:19 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet