ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-12-11 19:14:34
From: Ian Northeast <i.northeast AT POCLK.DEMON.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 00:14:34 +0000
Cyndie,

have you ever considered specifying a subject on your emails?

I read the ADSM mailing list on a daily basis. The majority of
submissions are of no interest to me. I filter by subject. Yours have no
subject. I have to read them in order to determine whether I want to
read them. I cannot reject all your mails out of hand as some are
interesting. A subject would be really useful!

Regards, Ian