ADSM-L

Re: Backing up files > 2 Gb

1997-12-11 19:03:16
Subject: Re: Backing up files > 2 Gb
From: Grupo PISSA <pissats AT ACNET DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:03:16 -0600
Thanks, now help me with this : I have installed NT client 2.1 & MVS 2.1.0
server, TCPIP is 3.2 & LAN is token-ring 16Mb.
1.- How do I get the current level on the MVS ? Where do I look ? SMP or one
module itself ?
2.- How do I get the current level on the NT ? About ADSM on the HELP would
show me ?
3.- How do I GET & INSTALL the fix, patch or whatever you call it ? Thru the
internet or IBM tech support people ?
4.- What do you mean with "if the platform supports it" ? If it exists it is
supported, I think or that's what I used to think.
                                                        Thank you all for
illustrating me.