ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:06
From: Julie Phinney
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I am restoring from an OS/2  V3 client.  I'm getting a message worded  =
like
I've not seen before with V2:

--- User Action is Required ---
File 'x:\mis\rsomoves\cin1d1c1\DATA\PC-INDEX.SAM' is write protected
File 'x:\mis\rsomoves\cin1d1c1\DATA\PC-INDEX.SAM' is write protected

Select an appropriate action
  1. Force an overwrite for this object
  2. Force an overwrite on all objects that are write protected
  3. Skip this object
  4. Skip all objects that are write protected
  A. Abort this operation
Action [1,2,3,4,A] :

When I choose 1 or 2, it pops back up with the same file name, same =
error.
  When I choose 3,
it skips it and goes on.  It will do 4 or 5 more files, then pops up =
like
this again.  The target directory
was just created by this restore, it was empty and not write-protected.
Even so, I don't understand
why choosing 1 or 2 consistently doesn't work.
Has anyone else seen this?
I tried restoring from another OS/2 client to a different directory, =
same
problem on every few files... had
to skip them.
Thanks..