ADSM-L

AIX/Macros

1997-12-09 17:52:24
Subject: AIX/Macros
From: Bo Ossinger <ossinger AT WSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 14:52:24 -0800
I'm new to AIX as well as to ADSM, so please forgive me if I'm missing
something obvious here. Is there any way of telling ADSM what path to use
to find macros?  I either have to execute the admin command line client
from that directory or use the full pathname in the macro statement...

Bo R. Ossinger                 email: ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Washington State University    phone: 509-335-0920
Information Technology         fax:   509-335-6635,,,50920
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222