ADSM-L

nt adsm backup

1997-12-09 15:59:16
Subject: nt adsm backup
From: William Ball <wball AT KENT DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:59:16 -0500
We've got an NT server here that we've been trying to get on a regular
backup for over a month. The user signs off the NT console so it
shutsdown the normal ADSM scheduler interface. We're trying to use the
NT scheduling piece to contact ADSM when it's time for the backup but
don't know enough about NT operation (and neither does the end user) to
make it happen.

Is anyone using the NT scheduling piece that can give us the syntax to
get the backup scheduled? Where is (if it is) the command(s) documented.

TIA for any help.

--
    Bill Ball
    Bill Ball