ADSM-L

Re: NT Long Filenames on Novell

1997-12-08 15:49:50
Subject: Re: NT Long Filenames on Novell
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:49:50 -0500
While we are at it....
I agree to everything said so far and here is another goodie -
When I do a full volume restore sometimes I get duplicate folders and
files for example:
The file backed up is : My Annual Documents

ADSM restores: My Annual Documents and MyAnnualDocuments, sans the
spaces!
This is not rocket science folks and I don't want to open ANOTHER call
with IBM.

Thanks -
CR

Cris Robinson