ADSM-L

Re: NT Long Filenames on Novell

1997-12-08 15:14:00
Subject: Re: NT Long Filenames on Novell
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:14:00 -0600
Chris, Sharon, Virginia,
I am certain that there was no resolution.  This is my NUMBER ONE PET
PEEVE.  (Number two being the amount of time it takes to query Novell
Netware files.)  If the user does not know EXACTLY which file and where
it was, these two BLATANT SHORTCOMINGS turn a Netware restore into a
long session of trial and ordeal.  If I seem upset, IT'S BECAUSE I AM.

Ron 'You Want to RESTORE data, too?' Clendenny
Callaway Nuclear Plant
Fulton, Missouri
<rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>