ADSM-L

Re: NT ADSM Scheduler Service

1997-12-04 09:32:18
Subject: Re: NT ADSM Scheduler Service
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 09:32:18 -0500
FWIW, we are ADSM V2, running Win32 client at 2.1.0.6.
We also tried and couldn't get the scheduler service to work with
anything but the System account.

        From:
Phil.Chissell AT research.natpower.co DOT uk[SMTP:[email protected]
er.co.uk] on behalf of
Phil.Chissell[SMTP:phil.chissell AT research.natpower.co DOT uk]