ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-12-03 16:16:10
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 15:16:10 -0600
I've excluded these names in my NT options files, and don't miss them a
bit. And no one has to be signed on, it appears, to have these files come
up as "failing to back up" (that may have been peculiar to my environment
at the times I tested), but it was consistent in all cases I've seen so
far.

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM, St. Louis, MO

Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM> on 12/03/97 02:15:20 PM