ADSM-L

Re: reclamation of offsite volume

1997-12-01 11:10:46
Subject: Re: reclamation of offsite volume
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:10:46 -0500
Ben, thanks for that,,,,, I was thinking that I couldn't do a move data
to a copy pool because it was off-site,,forgetting that ADSM will
attempt to regenerate it from the primary pool.  BTW though, I don't
think that the preview=yes is available for a move data (but certainly
is for restore volume)