ADSM-L

Antwort: Errormessage: ANR9999D

1997-12-01 10:43:32
Subject: Antwort: Errormessage: ANR9999D
From: Schwaiger Rudolf <SWR AT GRS DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:43:32 +0100
Hi

I have seen the message

ANR9999D Monitor mutex acquisition failed ...

once. The reason in my case was that I had increased the number for
BUFPoolsize. After this it was no longer possible to start the ADSM Server,
because he stopped after a short time with the message above. I changed the
BUFPoolsize back to the old value and I could start the server again.
It is very strange because the value for BUFPoolsize was in the allowed
range.

With friendly regards
Schwaiger