ADSM-L

Definitely FAQ: ADSM log monitor

1972-06-16 03:21:13
Subject: Definitely FAQ: ADSM log monitor
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 14:17:13 +22306256
I've been wandering through the listserv archives looking for a definitive
set of tools that'll do ADSM log monitoring for V2.  Found the lovely
Cornell stuff, but that's all in rexx, which I neither currently have nor
care to learn.  What I'm really after is a perl-based suite...

Does one exist?  What tools have _you_ constucted to help you monitor the
state of clients and servers?  What's important to care about?

BTW, is there a real FAQ for ADSM?  The one one the IBM page is kinda lame
(sorry), and it's not as though there aren't lots of questions that every newbie
(such as myself) has to ask...

Thanks.

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu