ADSM-L

Re: Bulk Eject on 3494

1997-11-26 04:51:02
Subject: Re: Bulk Eject on 3494
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:51:02 +0000
ADSM doesn't make any use of 3494 bulk i/o.

You can replace the 10 slot conv i/o with a 30 slot one - buy a bit more time!

If you use ADSMs DRM facility (also at additional cost) the mounts/dismounts
don't get blocked and the DRM job waits until the convenience i/o slots are
empty.

Regards, Sheelagh

Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275