ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:49

It will continue where it was left off....

 (Embedded
 image moved   Scott.Temonia AT LAITRAM DOT COM
 to file:      11/25/97 09:16 AM
 PIC26900.PCX)

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Roger Nadler)
Subject:  Backup of Storage Pools

Hello All -

I was running a storage pool backup to a copy pool and had to kill the
backup in the middle of the process.  If I re-run the storage pool backup
will all files be backed up again or will it only back up files that were
missed on the first pass ?  The tapes in the copy pool are the same tapes
that were in when I killed the backup so they still have valid data on
them.

Thanks
Scott