ADSM-L

Re: Migrating ADSM/VM to ADSM/MVS

1997-11-25 13:05:22
Subject: Re: Migrating ADSM/VM to ADSM/MVS
From: "Larimer, Dave" <Dave_Larimer AT KNE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:05:22 -0700
We are doing the same thing as you are.  According to IBM, the import of
the database, config file etc.  will port over just fine.   All data on
tapes will be unaffected since the pointers to what is on the tapes
reside in the database.   Perhaps we can compare notes on how each
others conversion is going?

Dave Larimer
Dave_Larimer AT kne DOT com
ADSM administrator