ADSM-L

Holidays................

1997-11-25 11:41:29
Subject: Holidays................
From: "Sinclair, Tony" <TJSinclair AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:41:29 -0800
To All ADSM'ers

We are running ADSM V2.12(soon to be V3) on a AIX wide node server,
supporting several AIX & NT servers.  We run on a daily schedule, CMD
schedules and Backup and Archive schedules, then run a DRM schedule to
move data offsite.  We also have SQL backups schedules outside of ADSM's
control via crontab and also a VM schedule.

My questions are:

        1.      How does everyone else handle their scheduling during
the holidays?
        2.      Does anyone have a well proven way to handle this
situation?

Tony Sinclair
ADSM Administrator
Snohomish County PUD