ADSM-L

ADSM Client V2 vs. V3 Summary Info

1997-11-25 09:19:38
Subject: ADSM Client V2 vs. V3 Summary Info
From: "Pecho,James" <James.Pecho AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:19:38 -0600
Hello!

Just upgraded to the new V3 backup client - it's very cool  :)

However, one of the things I liked about the V2 client was the disk summary
window that you're first put into when you bring up ADSM.  Below, a text based
facsimile:

                                    Drives For Backup/Archive

Drive                          Type
%Used                          Capacity
C:DRIVE_C               FAT
48%                           1,348,763,648

                                     Drives For Restore/Retrieve

Drive                           Type                               Last
Incremental Backup
C:DRIVE_C               FAT
11/19/97               14:10:30

Specifically, I'm interested in the "%Used" summary in the first category and
the
"Last Incremental Backup" summary in the second.  I've been poking around in
V3 and the various help files but can't seem to find a way to
reproduce/display
this same information.  Is it possible to do?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jim
james.pecho AT ln.ssw.abbott DOT com