ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:49
I am running ADSM V3.1.0.1 (client and server)  on Windows NT V4 servers.

I scheduled a backup on a client which had a mixture of NTFS and FAT
filesystems which completed successfully.

On the client, I then converted one of the FAT filesystem to NTFS and performed
another backup.  This also backed up OK but when I ran a "query filespace" on
the server, this filespace is still recorded as being of type FAT.

To get around this, I deleted the offending filesystem from the ADSM server and
then rescheduled a backup on the client.  This time the filespace type gets
recorded as NTFS.

This seems like a bug to me or is this expected behavior?

Regards

Phil

Phil Chissell       phil.chissell AT research.natpower.co DOT uk

This represents the view of the author alone and is not to be
considered as the position of National Power PLC