ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:48
Scott;

     Try:

            dsmadmc -id=xxxxx  -pass=xxxxxxx  [command,  options]

     I ran

           dsmadmc -id=xxxxx  -pass=xxxxxxx  q act

    successfully to query the activity log.

       -Bob Miller-

>>> Scott Temonia <Scott.Temonia AT LAITRAM DOT COM> 11/18/97
03:49pm >>>
Can I run a UNIX script (doesn't matter what shell) that contains ADSM
server administrative commands from the central scheduler ?  If so, how
do
I do this ?  I've called support and the answer that I've gotten is yes but
when I write a script and then point the scheduler at the script, I get an
error message that says the command is unrecognized.

Any help is appreciated

Scott Temonia
Network Engineer
Laitram Corporation