ADSM-L

Re: Does Database grow when converting from V2 to V3?

1997-11-17 07:06:11
Subject: Re: Does Database grow when converting from V2 to V3?
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 12:06:11 +0000
No it doesn't. The rate of growth of the DB afterwards should also be smaller
due to the benefits of file aggregation.

Regards, Sheelagh

Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275