ADSM-L

Re: Move drmedia * wherestate=vaultretrieve failed (ADSM 2.1.0.15 (AIX))

1997-11-12 13:54:09
Subject: Re: Move drmedia * wherestate=vaultretrieve failed (ADSM 2.1.0.15 (AIX))
From: Lothar Guthmann <ltg AT GOME5.PHYSIK.UNI-BREMEN DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:54:09 +0100
Hi Eric,

Eric van Loon wrote:

> Hi Lothar,
> This list is for sharing information with fellow ADSM users. If you find bugs
> in ADSM you should report this to IBM. They will not take action on bugs
> reported in this list.
> Kindest regards,
> Eric van Loon

I think it is important information for other users in this list
to know that there maybe exist a bug in ADSM. It can avoid some
trouble / confusion.
Reporting a bug to IBM means for me I have to be in the lab at
quite fixed times in order to speak to the technicians in reality.
It is far easier for me to write a mail when I have time to do it
(of course, when the IBM techs say: "in this case, for these
reason, report the bug to IBM, I'll do it)

Greetinx, Lothar