ADSM-L

Move drmedia * wherestate=vaultretrieve failed

1997-11-11 10:05:31
Subject: Move drmedia * wherestate=vaultretrieve failed
From: Greg Van Hise <vanhise AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:05:31 -0500
> It seems that "move drmedia * wherestate=vaultretrieve" isn't able to
> move ADSM database backup volumes with a state of "Vault retrieve" to
>"Courier retrieve". But it works fine with copy storage pool volumes.

We have determined what the problem is and have taken APAR IC19347 to correct
it.  The problem occurs for database
backup volumes created before the day light savings time change and processed
by move drmedia after the time change.
Database backup volumes created after the time change move fine.

Greg Van Hise