ADSM-L

Re: Including a different Management Class in a Client opt file

1997-11-07 14:14:04
Subject: Re: Including a different Management Class in a Client opt file
From: Mark Adams <madams AT CSG.SITEL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:14:04 -0600
You might want to try something in you overiding client options.

 -ARCHMc=managementclass

        Specifies the name of an available management class in the
        active policy set of your policy domain.  If specified, it
        overrides the assigned management class for the file or files
        you are archiving.

        For example, to archive a file named budget and use a management
        class named RET2YRS, you would enter the following:

          Archive -ARCHMc=RET2YRS /user/home/proj1/budget

This option works with the archive command. I know, as we have tested
it.

Mark A. Adams
UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
(402) 963-7369 Office