ADSM-L

Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....

1997-11-07 10:13:10
Subject: Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....
From: Gerhard Hansmair <PromptSoftware AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:13:10 +0200
Just had my first tries with V3 client and:

     Running the scheduler with NETBIOS protocol again doesn't work.

It connects to the server asks for the schedule and when it ist time to do
the work, the client
can't connect again to the server and retries in 20 min.

History:
      V2R1M3             -> worked
     V2R1M6              -> doesn't work
     V2R1M6 with fix IC15809    -> worked
     V2R1M6 with CSD IP20973    -> doesn't work
     V3R1M1             -> doesn't work
     V3R1M?              -> ?????

Somehow I get a little curious. Who developed the Netbios-Protocol ?

Gerhard